Monday, November 16, 2009

How To Maintain A Weave

Those who do not deserve ... Good luck


Two weeks ago I finished reading 'In the dragon's mouth "by Ken Follet. Sincerely, except the last thirty pages of it, the rest of the work lacks interest and even flirts dangerously with a kind of boredom that, without even realizing it, seems to gobble up that begins to develop the final outcome. That said, the novel is a bestseller, or what is, thousands of copies sold.

goes without saying that if 'In the dragon's mouth "would have been the work of a fledgling writer, is very possible that, with difficulty, had managed to surface literary, but of course, its author was already a renowned writer ... It is precisely at this point I wish to take you. The margin has a famous writer, from time to time, write a book well below their usual level, and yet, the facility has so that it is a bestseller. It seems as if, after reaching the sumun of literary gods, anything out of his gold Seseras to become nothing more touching, while those who try to start, if we just listen to us under the heavy slab indifference.

The answer to my musings soon came swiftly to my head, I had just asked me why I had decided to read this novel after reading Pillars of the Earth - Follett Mr summit work in my humble opinion - I began to devour all his creations until I finally stumbled on "In the dragon's mouth." After thinking few seconds, I saw clearly the solution: two or three works of high quality can make the rest of your novels to become best-seller, because we have tens of thousands of fans who devour everything as you have written, or what is, the older brother comes to help the small, the weak, and, ultimately, from that to which the fairies were elusive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment