Thursday, December 10, 2009

Belkin N150 Linux-treiber

Impossible is nothing


last few days I wanted to mention to what I read in a sports newspaper, but until this moment I have not had time to get to it.

A @ s that you like something the fĂșlbol, the player will remember a few years ago played for Real Madrid, a certain Cassano, best known for his disco orgies and parties to be friends one day yes and the other also, by their play on the field. This gentleman, who despite being an "elite athletes" had serious problems with the scale, has written his second book: "The mornings do not serve anyone." A book composed of 365 aphorisms, one for each day of the year. Among them:

Aphorism 293. "I am the first who has written more books than have read"
Aphorism 343. "Do not be impulsive. Do as I do. Prior to explode until much always at least one ..."
Aphorism 156. "The good will is crucial. I decided to first make peace with Delneri without knowing what the hell he was talking about"

Anyway, it seems that his first book, "I say everything," was a bestseller.

Cases like this "Talentino" as he calls himself now, I do not know if they get me down at all, or, conversely, raise my hopes to how bad he "has the yard."

0 comments:

Post a Comment