The day ended on November 1 deadline for the contest micro science fiction stories that had organized DH35mm.
Among the various awards we have organized are the popular jury award (ie the most voted by readers) and the award for most Friki story (or as he says Paco, the prize for the story that has left you with crooked ass).
As to how to vote, you have until the 22nd of this month of November to submit your votes (3 per person one for the story more geek, and 2 for the best stories and jury) to the email address DH35mm (dh35mm@gmail.com).
As you'll see, the micro stories are not as the author's name so no one vote out of sympathy with the writer. From DH35mm hope that you like, you will participate in the voting seriously (and no cheating) and special thanks to the writers involved for their efforts and collaboration in this first competition.
Stories ye shall see after biting on "more information".
(Piiiiiiip)
(piiiiiiip) Where am I? (Piiiiiiip) What is this darkness? (Piiiiiiip) feel like a nothing, like ... (Piiiiiiip) ............ (Piiiiiiip ).... I do not know .... (Piiiiiiip) floating in the void ... (Piiiiiiip) What did I get here? (Piiiiiiip) I seem to remember something (piiiiiiip) might come out last night (piiiiiiip) Yes, yes, I went out last night (piiiiiiip) but where I was? (Piiiiiiip) I think it was the new disk (piiiiiiip) and met a girl (piiiiiiip) how name? (Piiiiiiip) I do not remember ... I do not remember (piiiiiiip) may not tell me your name (piiiiiiip) or may not be important to remember (piiiiiiip) but what did we do? (Piiiiiiip) drank, and took something (piiiiiiip) and then came the confusion (piiiiiiip) later came the emotion (piiiiiiip) after the speed reached (piiiiiiip) then came the noise (piiiiiiip) .... lights .... (Piiiiiiip) ........... (Piiiiiiip) ....... and finally (piiiiiiip) the dark ...... (Piiiiiiip) but ... what do I see? (Piiiiiiip) there is a light (piiiiiiip) come near me .... (Piiiiiiip) feels so good ...
(piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip)
GOODBYE, ASTROPHYSICAL
The discovery of the century, yeah. I said, watching, looking triumphant to the entire scientific community sitting in the auditorium of Cambridge. Sure, a genius least one more win! ... Really was crazy. Eh! A flash, then a deafened their ears whistle. He looked out the window. It was dark and deserted. The lamp just lit the piece of pavement on which cast its light. It was raining. There was no one ... What is that?! I was nearing the end of the street. It was ... a wheelchair. Squeaking was coming to the entrance of your own home, in the midst of darkness. He stood in front of the gate slowly, there was another flash and the chair was gone ... His mother cried. DENIS! ... Denis had a brain in their hands.
circular Threats
When the three ships slipped through the The temporary door Sargasso and began to throw submarine Aztecoincaica Alliance, around the year 1934, the captain had the intuition to send a torpedo each, but instead asked for instructions from the State Mayor of Tenochtitlan. Lost valuable time during which the sailing-oblivious to these accidents of time cycles, found, by chance, the exit hole. When did you know that NASA reported it to the Pentagon as a precautionary measure, ordered his fleet, spread across five continents and all seas, sink any boat suspiciously untimely.
They
Every night in my room strange noise disturbs my sleep. Finish by blaming a neighbor with an active sex life. Other nights were the lights that would not let me fall into the hands of Morpheus. Sought a reason for it and thought that the highway was here to hand and that damn glass wall that prevents the noise reflected the headlights. I cheated. My fear wanted to justify what they did not want to see. They had already arrived.
Last.
why, while a cold sweat ran down her face unsuccessfully tried to join. I was totally tied to a stretcher, he could not identify the place or time, not himself. He was even more shocked when the door which separated him from the outside are opened and met his gaze before the shadow of a woman and then her body: white gown, as any doctor in a bygone era, a look impersonal, rigid. Only such a dehumanizing gaze returned the memory of the fact that he had had to live: he was a man in a world of machines, embodied the mystery of life to creatures incapable of feeling.
Spices.
Judgement Day ... Year 3008 AD. Technology has reached its peak. Scientists discovered that sneezing is a way of communicating with divinity. The ancients knew why Jesus said.
The great tyrant controls that no one sneezes, but Toto Gutiérrez want people to have all the power. Stepped back in time to retrieve a lost spice ... Pepper. In large iridescent ships condiment jars are released into the atmosphere, resentful after the last glaciation, sneezes humanity. Noise down from heaven and God asks
- What are you cooking? It smells heavenly.
FIAT NOX
complaining, tired, exhausted by his restless life, giving excessive laps across his bed. The Queen of the World said at the same time awakening that he did not want to wake up. Thus closed his eyes. He closed his eyes again, and ordered that the world eagerly go out. Suddenly, the known world was turned off for the first time the Queen's desire was fulfilled at last. Men, women, children, are left in despair in the dark. Inconsolably. Much later, all together, worship and thank you for you, learned reader, we have restored the light, looking at these lines.
Lentils.
at home thought it was a wake up call. I dreaded the day my mother's cooking. I was six. No one believed me when explaining the strange events of the mess of pottage. My mother said: "I eat them and shut up." The truth is that the only levitate potions and when I looked at the broth, a deep, plaintive voice whispered: "Luis, Luis, go to the sausage. "I could not help it and just stamping my face ... Blame concoction which, received the punishment of the month.
that day, as usual, nobody paid attention in those paranormal events, until a hand came out of the bowl, grabbed the grandmother by the hair and swallowed it ... The same voice as ever, and laughing cried, "Lentils, lentils, old food ... If you want to eat them and only let them. "
Night
The night was passionate and mournful, in the alleys not a soul down, alone in the shadows he could see a werewolf with the Archangel Michael kissing under his pale face. Suddenly a flashback angel appeared to him a dejavu to Lucifer, while silver bracelet with his hot putting the werewolf killing silently plotting the resurrection of the demon of Bloody Mary and the ghost of the night traveler was actually an escaped wendigo the death of the werewolf.
Plan B
never imagined I would end well. I always thought that all those crazy alarmists were wrong. After the curiously short trip, I met with the other lucky passengers of this curious system transport. I think everyone looked like me. All had been participants in the debacle. All regretted not listening to those crazy alarmist. From our strange new home, we could see what we had lost because of our actions.
Earth is no longer an option. A new life awaited us.
Solar Storm
Day 1: I Noël, last human survivor. Buried alive without touching the sunlight.
Day 2: Does the Government knew this would happen? Damn hypocrites ...
Day 3: I have food for a months, but do not know if there is still time
accounting. Everything is dead ...
Day 26: My only escape is this pen and the notebook, hoping not to go crazy with loneliness
is so irritating.
Day 47: My pen is running out. I will leave abroad, a blinding light. Do not take it anymore ...
Day 48, Day 49, Day 50 ...
A child
still remember my father in the only window in the house was not filed. Ever vigilant, attentive to the front yard. No I have many clear memories of that time, but I do remember the hammer, the noise of the tables and the tub filled with water. I do not remember when he left Mom. But if I remember my dad in the window with his rifle, a little food and the picture of Mom. Still retain the photo, wrinkled.
One day I heard the bad people out, and went to the corner of siemrpe to cover my ears as I watched my father shoot. I remember how tense it was suddenly, and shook his head and began to mourn. I watched his hands in his ears, and heard muffled voice of my father's broken. In an instant photo frowned and fired. It took me long to realize what happened, I ... was just a kid.
a friend.
Today, we are all gathered here to bid farewell was a great human being. He was one of the 8 first to arrive, nearly 50 years ago. He was the one who solved many of the problems of emissions, air purifier and a thousand other things. Thanks to him we are all here, we have achieved the impossible, to start from scratch. He never accepted any merit for all this, but if the human race has a future, thanks to him. It was also the man that made me happy for all the time we've been here. It was the latest step, but the first of us to leave. Today we commend your remains to the red earth of this world, a new opportunity for humans. You were like the father of us all, but mostly gone, a friend.
Living Dead
Autumn Evening, at a funeral, some friends ran away from home to live a crazy life. Already visited half the world, stopped in New York for a concert tour. They forgot the most important, LIFE, live it was not what was on his return, everything changed, taking into account that that was his funeral.
XXI
dying in a vague point of mainland Britain, so I felt like the mimosa injecting needle to dirty water started to flow from my head to the ground. Angelic beauty that exuded verve of high priestess. From there, mesmerized, all I remember is their heavenly footsteps through the forest. After silence, before hearing a knock sickly against the trunk of a tree. Then the incessant sound of a black liquid falling in torrents. Then I walked her voice skin anatomy; revived.
It was the beginning of the XXI century and floated an air of change in the environment. Had not yet experienced the fear of losing myself over time.
NO LONGER
In the beginning my offspring as I saw them live birth. Bit slow to colonize land, devouring them, exploit them, destroy them. Then came the curiosity, I agonized loneliness. Built and came up with surprising, convoluted machines to explore space, and you have become killers of several planets. I, who started all this over a stupid accident, I had to move my home farther and farther to reach me no to find. But today it's my surrender. From here no longer see them, not control it. I accept: My creatures dethrone me. Have become gods.
0 comments:
Post a Comment