Monday, June 1, 2009

Blackberry Etisalat Indian Simcard

lime and sand ...

Good again.

Throughout the week just passed, and with it the month of May, I have two good news to offer, and one that, if is observed coldly, just * might be categorized as regular, it is not even bad at all, hence the post title.
* (I remind you that the adverb alone and never emphasizes)

I personally have always preferred to leave for the final good, which is why I want to start with the new received less reward that has meant for you I write.

Last Wednesday, as usual I often do when the noon is approaching, I decided to read the e-mails received. Among the many trash that often slip through the firewall, I could distinguish an email sent by an editorial, will understand that as I ignore her name, which was about a month, had sent a synopsis of "Vendetta", and a brief description of the characters that compose it. Because they had not yet sent any copies of the work, the typical bubbles tend to cherish our stomach when we feel next emotion, not even showed up, then analyzing it seriously, the only decisions that could carry out editorial after reviewing the brief synopsis and character descriptions provided, are:

a) Request a copy of the work to carry out a review more thorough.
b) Reject the text using one of the excuses of roughly cast available.

is obvious that if we are to the news arena, the option you chose was the second editorial, saying: "We carried out an assessment possible publication and we have to inform you that we do not see the possibility of to publish in our catalog today. " Perhaps you will think that is bad news, but for me it is not so, once, but actually is a missed opportunity, "rejection" has been carried out without even reading the play.
Moral: Those situations are very common and will be in the absence of a literary agent, hence the importance of having an agency to represent you.

The biggest news, and of which I recorded last Tuesday (maybe that's why I took it with good humor as detailed previously rejected), I was provided by part of a major Literary Agency, after sending the synopsis and two chapters of "Vendetta", I have asked them to mail the book with the intention of assessing the possible representation of it. A few months in which to live with the illusion, because in times of crisis, we must go after the quotes, and dream, dear friends, to dream is completely free.

The other good news that I had to give away, past the excellent pace is picking up the new novel I am writing. I remember I started with it in early May, and yesterday it had reached page seventy-two, with the little time available, it is "feat." At this rate, in four or five months the settlement, then to review and refine.

I'll tell you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment