A continuous flat out preparing my second novel.
When early in the month of May began to translate the computer screen on the first words of what will be my second book, I decided to mark me as a goal to reach sixty pages a month. This ambitious goal, at least for me, because the time available, with two girls at home to attend to, is quite low, was exceeded along the first month that I could reach seventy pages. June is not wearing anything wrong, because yesterday I was with five sheets above the mean originally planned. Doing accounts in a month and a half failed to reach the one hundred four pages of which is my second novel.
I guess the fact that it is encouraging that creative, I reiterate, always from my point of view, is fundamentally with that from the beginning, the plot of the novel had already been drawn in my head, and Since then, I have just put myself in front of the computer keyboard and begin to shape the story that seems to continuously boil my brains. In fact, just comienzo un nuevo capítulo, cuando mi mente ya ha previsto el siguiente, e, incluso, dispone de alguna sub-trama que poder desarrollar más adelante. Siento como si fuera capaz de prolongar el texto el tiempo que desease, o finalizarlo cuando más me apeteciera; aprecio que es mi imaginación quien domina la historia a su antojo, y que esta fluye como un continuo manantial que parece lejos de agotarse. Espero y deseo que todo continúe con la fluidez y cadencia que hasta la fecha me ha acompañado.
Si el desarrollo de mi segunda novela progresa a toda máquina, las noticias de las dos agencias que me solicitaron “Vendetta” continúan anquilosadas in time, such that snails in day out. Finally, suppose that the publishing world is so slow, slow ...
Finally, tell you that last Thursday, and after reading the synopsis I sent them on "Vendetta", a newly established editorial asked me to refer to them original text for evaluation. Following the referral, responded with an e-mail thanking me for the referral of the text and requested patience ... patience ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment