Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Mouth Tastes Of Strawbe

The experience is a plus


Although I usually update the blog on Mondays, due to reasons of work that kept me very busy throughout the day yesterday, I found it impossible to pass here before.

The new novel I am writing will have to wait several days until they can resume their development again because I finally got my hands on a review of an agency that had read "Vendetta" in which I suggested some areas for improvement and some mistakes to correct. So these days I find myself immersed in conducting a comprehensive review of my first play through which I intend to delete some frames that, indeed, contributed nothing to the novel, and empower others to achieve enrich it.

really funny how the experience of a professional reader can draw from your work on those characteristics that one would never have fallen, and, in turn, will serve to enhance the development of later texts. The experience is a plus. Of course, there are also findings with which one is completely at odds. To taste no nothing written.

0 comments:

Post a Comment