Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How To Light Paint With Nikon D40




July
Finally coming to an end, and within days begin to enjoy a well deserved break after seven months working on gear. Well, there was Holy Week, four days are not "feat" and also on weekends ... but as the summer vacation there is "nothing".

I have already prepared the laptop to start typing the few hours that my daughters no longer claim my attention (I guess I will have to take naps to write).

just hope that in September, one of the possibilities that remain to get published "Vendetta" will finally materialize.
Finally, and taking advantage of the weekend I managed to finish the last revision of my first work, I leave you with the prologue of the same.
We get to see the end of August. FOREWORD


(Vendetta)

Somewhere in the vast park of La Paloma. Benalmádena. Epicenter of the Costa del Sol

- Male Rubio!, \u200b\u200bI was enjoying the holiday, sailing in your brand new yacht, and accompanied the last girl he fooled you.
"In this walking when I got the call from the big boss indicated that it would meet with him immediately, and you know, where the employer does not send commands sailor. "That gut
has broken this time.
- Watch your words! A single movement of his eyebrows could make you change the luxury apartment where you live, for a niche in the seabed. Quiet
-Rubio, it was just a manner of speaking. "I like
. Never forget which is the hand that feeds you. The reason that the big boss made me so hasty call, is due to the urgency that has to carry out a small job. Something is outside our field of action, but whose execution has been requested me as a personal favor.
-Spit it, we're all ears. "You'll have
equipment moves to the city of Jaen and eliminate type whose details are collected within this envelope. You'll come out this afternoon. Along with the documentation that you can give you also find that you should make reservations effective in a central city hotel.
"We do not come too bad a trip.
"It seems that the big boss, for some strange reason, has shown a special interest for that individual to disappear from circulation. I assume it will not be too difficult for you to successfully complete the work ...
-Rubio, insult us. Remember that the two have been sending to another neighborhood about twenty members of clans and rival gangs. Thanks to our family has mastered the Costa del Sol never forget.
"I know your ability, but precisely why pretend that you do not confide, because, a priori, the job seems easy.
"You can rest easy. In less than a week have the head of that type to give it to the big boss.
-perfect then. When you have eliminated the subject, we will meet again in this place. There will be a few thousand euros of reward.
- Go! This must be a person very important for the big boss show much interest in him out.
"It is. According to my knowledge is the cause of insomnia tortures him for quite some time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment