Friday, September 4, 2009

Tamil Marrige Invitation Wordings

Back to work



Once past August, the routine begins inexorably to take over our lives ... well, still not for everyone, some still remain a few days vacation.

I wish I had gone through the blog before, but some business fortunes have kept me too distracted, so I found it really hard to not even think about literature.

Throughout last summer I had time to advance my second novel, a lot during the first half, but too slow in the second. The changes in my professional life to which I referred to earlier have been to blame.

I also had time to read, or not. The Pillars of the Earth in anticipation of a World Without End, and South Seas by Manuel Vazquez Montalban was Planeta Prize in 1979. By the way, if you already had the idea of \u200b\u200b"prostitute" who was the prize, after reading the aforementioned book, I must not only reaffirm: Planet Prize is pure marketing usually won by well-known writers whose works awarded by general rule, leave much to be desired. In particular, the South Sea appears to have been written in a month, rushed. The poor Carvalho did not deserve that.

As for "Vendetta", my first novel, as usual, August is a month for new, everything slows down too. That is why I am waiting that some editor will be illuminate the bulb after reading my work. Although in current times, usually on pretty soon ... it will be to save, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment