Friday, October 30, 2009

Diana Zubiri Hair With Bangs

eldali Posts: Act II and final. Eldali

During the last week I had time to cross the odd e-mail to the editor of eldali Publications. To be honest, I consider that the project they are trying to bail has much merit and bravery, and, in turn, has given me the impression of having an intrepid group of literature lovers who trying to break into the difficult world that has become the publication of works.

Over exchanged emails these days, in which, all told, they have not sat at all well my "reservations" initial and perhaps the confidence that I showed in my e-mail response circumstances that led me to apologize if my initial skeptical attitude was bothered them, I discovered a group of editors, reviewers and illustrators who want to work, but still have a long road ahead, not in vain, the project seeking offer is still too immature. As just one example, because through its online shop reported that they are having trouble selling his only book through this virtual portal that just in recent days can not be accessed.

My conclusion, after days of pondering, is that eldali dreamer Publications is a project that is taking its first steps, and that, therefore, still shows a very weak and uncertain future. As I said in the previous post, I think eldali could reach a step, just a step above Bubok or Lulu.

Finally, tell you that the editor of this new publisher told me he had hired an agent in Spain sell their works in bookstores. Is it true, or should we put this claim to the same level as that in which say they sell their books through the Book House and El Corte Ingles? Maybe I

tachéis of cocky, conceited ... or any other adjective utilicéis like, but I think "Vendetta" deserves a better ending. Probably talk from the parent's own blindness praises his son and obvious defects, but every time I reread the work to proceed to a further correction, I think I've ever had in my hands dozens of books worse.

eldali
with not publish, but I always like to leave the door open, so in my last e-mail I indicated that if they decide to return another time to have my work, only have to notify us.

Sometimes it is better to wait and stay holed up, rather than let yourself be guided by the erratic hand impatiently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment