elapsing time goes fast, so we have designed for human life, not only have a few minutes in which to pause and contemplate what is happening around us. However, as if it were a strange paradox, the "calm" seems to have taken hold with regard to receiving news of those forwarded "Vendetta."
I guess now I'm at that stage of "dead calm" that elapses between receipt of the first negative, which tend to go very fast, and the extensive evaluation work conducted by from those who asked me the text, and that can drag on over time.
Therefore, and as I document for the beginning of my second novel, I have decided to "Vendetta" to two events that have the peculiarity that did not prevent the withdrawal of the book of the same, once submitted.
Who knows ... Probably the most difficult option for getting to see the work published, especially when one of the internet forums I read the next "rumor":
" Lucia Etxebarria is said that winning the Metro, did not mince language to say at the time that the award was offered the very president of the group Planet "begging" to accept him before the end of the closing of original admission. Lucia accepted the award because his agent is further recommended that the money did not sit wrong. "
Obviously, I can assure you that by no means was I passed through the head forward" Vendetta "to the planet, including circumstances, because in my heart I believe that some publishers actually reward or "tab" to writers by offering a huge bounty. ... Now, as he said "that" cast the first stone who is without sin. What would if one day you propose to you ...?
I opted for more modest events, but by no means free from possible manipulation concerned. Be good and think well. What is certain is that the act of participating in a literary prize that can take you to the editorial, which previously had not even taken the time to browse the copy submitted to it now, at least, assess the work.
I know of a regular participant in the forum that has Virtual Library, who presented the text to the planet to see that happen, because like many, was at the game publisher. Finally was a finalist, earning him his book could lay his back on the stand of many bookstores.
You can never know after the door that finally manages to find a lady luck ...
I guess now I'm at that stage of "dead calm" that elapses between receipt of the first negative, which tend to go very fast, and the extensive evaluation work conducted by from those who asked me the text, and that can drag on over time.
Therefore, and as I document for the beginning of my second novel, I have decided to "Vendetta" to two events that have the peculiarity that did not prevent the withdrawal of the book of the same, once submitted.
Who knows ... Probably the most difficult option for getting to see the work published, especially when one of the internet forums I read the next "rumor":
" Lucia Etxebarria is said that winning the Metro, did not mince language to say at the time that the award was offered the very president of the group Planet "begging" to accept him before the end of the closing of original admission. Lucia accepted the award because his agent is further recommended that the money did not sit wrong. "
Obviously, I can assure you that by no means was I passed through the head forward" Vendetta "to the planet, including circumstances, because in my heart I believe that some publishers actually reward or "tab" to writers by offering a huge bounty. ... Now, as he said "that" cast the first stone who is without sin. What would if one day you propose to you ...?
I opted for more modest events, but by no means free from possible manipulation concerned. Be good and think well. What is certain is that the act of participating in a literary prize that can take you to the editorial, which previously had not even taken the time to browse the copy submitted to it now, at least, assess the work.
I know of a regular participant in the forum that has Virtual Library, who presented the text to the planet to see that happen, because like many, was at the game publisher. Finally was a finalist, earning him his book could lay his back on the stand of many bookstores.
You can never know after the door that finally manages to find a lady luck ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment