of little or no I have to tell you this week regarding the state of "Vendetta" boredom appears to be installed in the new ones, the first few weeks, still afraid to go visit.
However, to keep my head wander dangerously on the roads of disillusionment, which, I suppose, and the limited time I still waiting, may be due in greater extent, to the impatience that characterizes me, that disenchantment with the lack of news, as I said, I try to keep your head busy at the beginning of my second novel that already has some forty pages long, and in which I feel quite excited, because I am already able to watch the whole plot in my mind, from beginning to end.
turn, and change of pace, I must tell you that when I was about fourteen years old - can not remember - I participated in a competition for short stories of international significance. Obviously, I could not anything important, once at that time the only act of writing was a hobby that hit vigorously on a stage in my adolescence, however, that first led me share a consequence, as each of the springs I have visited since then, throughout the month of May was at the home of my parents, who by then I was occupying. This mean that, since then, has never missed an appointment, is only a repeated invitation to the organization of this annual event has provided me with the basis for participation in it.
After reading the letter received a few days ago, I remembered, vaguely, the dates that I sent my first story to contest that, in a veiled way, I felt like I had been urging years after year. Suddenly I saw the light, and immediately assumed that I had to suck that thorn stuck maintaining so many years, and finally I decided to participate again.
In just two days had a new story of twelve pages in length. The third and fourth day I have been devoted to reviewing and polishing the same, and the fifth, mail (if ..., I know that another day with only created the world, but not all have the same capabilities).
Ultimately, the important thing is write, write, and then ..., write, because every word you write is like a new baby step closer to improving your the style and creativity.
to another ....
However, to keep my head wander dangerously on the roads of disillusionment, which, I suppose, and the limited time I still waiting, may be due in greater extent, to the impatience that characterizes me, that disenchantment with the lack of news, as I said, I try to keep your head busy at the beginning of my second novel that already has some forty pages long, and in which I feel quite excited, because I am already able to watch the whole plot in my mind, from beginning to end.
turn, and change of pace, I must tell you that when I was about fourteen years old - can not remember - I participated in a competition for short stories of international significance. Obviously, I could not anything important, once at that time the only act of writing was a hobby that hit vigorously on a stage in my adolescence, however, that first led me share a consequence, as each of the springs I have visited since then, throughout the month of May was at the home of my parents, who by then I was occupying. This mean that, since then, has never missed an appointment, is only a repeated invitation to the organization of this annual event has provided me with the basis for participation in it.
After reading the letter received a few days ago, I remembered, vaguely, the dates that I sent my first story to contest that, in a veiled way, I felt like I had been urging years after year. Suddenly I saw the light, and immediately assumed that I had to suck that thorn stuck maintaining so many years, and finally I decided to participate again.
In just two days had a new story of twelve pages in length. The third and fourth day I have been devoted to reviewing and polishing the same, and the fifth, mail (if ..., I know that another day with only created the world, but not all have the same capabilities).
Ultimately, the important thing is write, write, and then ..., write, because every word you write is like a new baby step closer to improving your the style and creativity.
to another ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment